Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

Ting!

Beware! Long Announcement COMING UP! if you are too lazy to read just go to Teaser Project Page!


  1. To deal with future problem (NTR or License) I decided to try to use adfly to support me on collecting money to buy novel so when trouble happening I can just ditch the project and move on unto a new one ^^
  2. Please turn off your ad blocker, read point 1
  3. Tabiko is back! (if you don't know yet)
  4. Muimui-tan is dropped and Reincarnated as Dragon Egg got picked up to replace it (Tabiko)
  5. Don't ask me about Afro, I don't know his status too
  6. Oo-chan is resigned from the group since he/she is busy dealing with RL (curse you RL!) 
  7. Lord XYZ is busy with his Original Novel
  8. Mimi-dono is busy raising money to buy a laptop (She doesn't have one)
  9. In short we are really in need of editor orz.
  10. Next chapter to be translated is Pervert Healer, it will be out in sometimes........
  11. Please participated on the Poll to decide which Teaser will become Main Project.

That's all folks^^
.......hm?

where the release?

isn't it obvious that the release is the only words with a hyperlink in it? 

Previous
Next Post »

13 comments

Click here for comments
Hartesya
admin
September 18, 2015 at 2:13 AM ×

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
MY CUTE MUIMUI-TAAAAN!
HOW COULD YOU, YOU MONSTER!
MY ADORABLE CATERPIEEE!!
*sob cry sniffle*
I'm gonna go sulk and cry in a corner for a few days...
Don't bother me... T^T

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 19, 2015 at 4:09 AM ×

Don't worry Muimui has just moved on to a bet.... *glances* nother place...

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 19, 2015 at 7:57 AM ×

what are you looking at?

are there someone else picking it up besides Solistia?

Reply
avatar
timetogo
admin
September 19, 2015 at 9:38 AM ×

hey indra just letting you know i can't view your wordpress from my phone(or ipad) anymore which i use to read because of adfly -_-

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 19, 2015 at 10:47 AM ×

please, be more specific by what you mean of "can't view" so I can imagine it on my head ^^ and think what the problem is ^^

and this is....... blogspot not wordpress LOL

Reply
avatar
Hartesya
admin
September 19, 2015 at 4:48 PM ×

Sorry for overreacting yesterday..
When you said you're dropping Muimui-tan, I immediately imagined you literally dropping a caterpie off a cliff (scumbag stupid brain)..
Well, that and I've always wanted to try saying 'How could you, you monster!' at least once.. Teehee♡
But since there's a new story to replace it with a dragon egg MC (Togepiii♡), all is great..

Reply
avatar
timetogo
admin
September 19, 2015 at 10:38 PM ×

whatever indra, i meant that when i try to view your BLOGSPOT on my phone it makes a pop-up and when i close the popup and go back to your BLOGSPOT it reloads the site meaning it makes a new pop-up making an infinite loop. and with my ipad it makes it so it redirects every time i visit your BLOGSPOT and when i get back to the BLOGSPOT it redirects me again

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 19, 2015 at 11:00 PM ×

pffft, hahahaha, don't be so angry

ok, hmmm.... have you try to install ad blocker on your browser? because not all of my reader turn off their blocker and I'm not mad at them for that, so if you have problem like that infinite loop you can try to install ad blocker on your browser to fix that problem ^^

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 19, 2015 at 11:05 PM ×

just a curious question though, what you do to close that popup? push the back button or wait till the 5 seconds time is up and then press the skip button?

if you do the 1st one then..... no wonder

if you do the 2nd one then.... yup it is indeed a problem

Reply
avatar
timetogo
admin
September 20, 2015 at 12:47 AM ×

well i have tried 2 different ad blocker programs and they have not worked (on my phone)

Reply
avatar
timetogo
admin
September 20, 2015 at 12:50 AM ×

no the pop-up makes a new tab/page and i close them out. when it redirects me I slick the skip button but that itself makes a pop-up for me which after i close the popup it reloads the page so i have to wait the 5 seconds to click skip again... ofcourse that is only when it loads, sometimes it just fails to load.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 20, 2015 at 12:52 AM ×

if you using firefox I suggest you to use adblock plus, if that's not your browser....... can't helped you then sorry

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 20, 2015 at 3:36 AM ×

try to use chrome and then install adblocker plus in it, I don't know if chrome can be installed on ios though because I don't have a smartphone orz

Reply
avatar