Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

[Fanfic]Pervert Healer ch4 page1-2

Do anyone know how to write a word on top of a word? no, not the superscript one.
 
Unedited Version
2/14
 
4th Story Caressing to Comfort


 
“You wanted to work in this <Treatment House>?
“Yes, Please accept me!”
 
That was what happens the next day after I came to this world.
 
I who don’t even have money to stay at the <Inn>, spending one night on the back alley of the town, furthermore it’s under the cold weather of winter. For the time being, even without understanding the situation at that time, I accept the reality and do the thing that I must do.
T/N

The most necessary thing for me right now is lodging and meal. Having nothing to eat and having nothing but the attire of shirts and jeans of the time when I’m still on Japan, with these kind of situation, I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me if I were to spend one more night on the outside.
 
I must earn money, thus for that sake, I looked for a job.
 
However, even if I searching for a job, it’s natural for me, who neither know the common sense of this world nor having things to prove my social status, to be unable to get employed.
 
And then, at the evening on that day. “So I will camping out in the cold weather again, huh?”, It’s at the time when I have prepared myself.
 
Suddenly, an image of a blond woman picking up a bird that seems to be hurt was reflected on my eyes.
 
The thing that she wore is a habit cloth that seems graceful. However, inside of that habit was filled with nothing but an amazing heart, is something that I know even from a distance.
T/N

Is the place where she work at are a Church? A Monastery? Or perhaps, an orphanage?

I don’t know that, but, somehow I got a feeling that it’s possible for her to hire me. There was that kind of feeling. But of course there was also an ulterior motive like “wanting to work with a pretty woman” present in me.

And then, I followed behind her for a while and finally arrived at the <Treatment House>, I request earnestly to her to please let me work here. While I don’t know where this place is and what is the function of this place.

“However, because there aren’t too many visitor in here, and the personnel are sufficient enough, so……”

She said so while looking apologetic.
However, I won't go down by just being rejected. I put both my hands on the ground and lowering my head.
That's right, it's Dogeza! 
 
"A, I beg of you!"
"Wa, wait, please raise your head...... Ummm, then, are you able to use <Healing Magic>?"
"Ma, <Magic>? Ummm, well, that is~"
"Ah, that's right, I just remember something, for now, could I have you to show it to me? This bird here you see, I just kind of picked it up a while ago, I wonder if maybe it have a fight but its feather are gone...... Even when I cast <Healing Magic> to it, it won't got better immediately. Because today I somewhat don't have any <Magical Power> to spare, I thought to do it later you see."
"Uhhh, what you mean by show it to you?"

I wonder what she mean by <Healing Magic>? Rather, <Magic>? Like the one in a game? When I was being perplexed in that manner, Alice was looking at me while making a worried face.

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments
M.A.D
admin
May 15, 2016 at 10:47 AM ×

Ooh, thanks for distracting me from my assignment which I'm supposed to turn in tomorrow. Where are the other fanfic chapters?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
May 15, 2016 at 10:54 AM ×

Glad, I can distract you ^^

here? http://kurotsuki-novel.blogspot.co.id/p/i-work-as-healer-in-another-worlds.html

Reply
avatar