Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA



Yo, What's up everyone ^^

It's your lovely Slime writing wwwww

You know, these day I've been procrastinating (Job hunting + Learning Japanese Grammar) so the release is soooooooooooooo.... slow.

I dunno if next month I can release anything, but I'll try ^^

as for apology here I'll give "Pervert Healer" raw source ^^

ah, I also playing some android games these days, it's Chain Chronicles and Elune Saga so if you see me there feel free to add me ^^

well... that's all I want to talk about, see you again soon ^^



P.S. : Monmusu Ecchi ch 4 is complete you can read that ^^ (not yet edited though wwwwww)


Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
February 23, 2015 at 2:47 PM ×

Indra-chan, you're still alive?!
Jokes aside, good luck with job hunt!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
February 25, 2015 at 12:16 PM ×

ZzzZZZzzZzZzzzZzzzzzzz~~
Trying to read MT translation of Pervert Healer but can't get it at all lol. Time to learn some Japanese xD

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
February 25, 2015 at 3:52 PM ×

that so? I though it's more MT friendly than Monmusu ecchi. Guess that only applies to me huh... ah, I'm not MTling if any of you wondering, just comparing both of them ^^

try use Translation Agrregator and install Mecab and Jparser, it will make you easier to learn japanese and understanding the word ^^

Reply
avatar
Hakurei06
admin
May 13, 2015 at 8:46 AM ×

I saw MonMusu and thought you were talking about MGQ for a while.

Alice best girl.

Reply
avatar