Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

Raw Link for Pervert Healer

Actually I plan to give this link after I finish translating ch5 but I guess it will be a long time until that happens so I give you the link now

here , now you can GT it until I translate it ^^. For you who didn't know what 'Pervert Healer' is, its this and this. Ah, the title that I'll go for it is "I Work As A Healer In Another World's Labyrinth City"

Also, if you want to help translating it or do a join project on translating it please let me know ^^
Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
February 27, 2015 at 8:56 AM ×

Is there a manga for this?

Reply
avatar
User
admin
March 3, 2015 at 12:41 AM ×

Are you gonna post the next chapter when Its done here too?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
March 3, 2015 at 1:37 AM ×

yeah, there is nowhere else I will post it except in this blog ^^

Reply
avatar
Mikhail
admin
April 3, 2015 at 10:47 AM ×

So, when can we expect another chapter?
This LN is one that I am interested in.
:>

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
April 3, 2015 at 11:36 AM ×

When the God give it's grace to my lowly self

Reply
avatar