Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

..........err

I have some kind of premonition today so I go to check my paypal account and to my surprise there is a message saying 

Payments you receive will be in your pending balance for up to 21 days. They can be instantly available in your PayPal account, once you're an established seller with us. To qualify, you'll need to meet 3 basic requirements.
are there someone who donating to me? 

is it you again Tim?
 
if you (my reader, not Tim since I know him) donating to me please send me an email to reithedarkdragon@gmail.com, because I need to know your ID to say my thanks since I won't be able to know who donating to me based on what paypal said above and you might be gonna got a present from me.... who knows.....


Previous
Next Post »

11 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
July 17, 2015 at 6:49 AM ×

Just to say, this time it wasn't me. Weee I'm not alone!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM ×

Is it more bewbies?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 19, 2015 at 9:14 PM ×

oh, it's not you? well, I got a new donator then yey ^^

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 19, 2015 at 9:15 PM ×

nope, ask ac-chan for that because he said he want to translate an erotic novel......

Reply
avatar
PSYREN
admin
July 22, 2015 at 1:58 AM ×

can i know where is this from

http://s5.postimg.org/w7ys0jxxj/don4.png

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 27, 2015 at 5:17 PM ×

I have question about the translation I do not want to work who is the author of the raw and where can the raw be found so I can at least give respects to them that was a fantastic chapter

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 27, 2015 at 6:38 PM ×

it's from one of my teaser project, it's not yet translated though

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 27, 2015 at 6:39 PM ×

sorry, I fail to comprehend your question..... can you explain it?

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 27, 2015 at 7:46 PM ×

raw as in the source of the chapter you translated the u.r.l. the site information that is what I asked

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 27, 2015 at 8:31 PM ×

ummm.... because people love NTR I decided to translate Light Novel right now so no Web Novel anymore

Reply
avatar