Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

Pompokopompom

Finally I'm able to receive my first donation after fiddling a bit with Paypal *sigh* I'm so noob about this stuff T_T

thanks for your generous donation Knowngni, and to celebrate it I'll try to release a chapter this week ^^

Long live boobies \(^o^)/ LOL

All the donation received will be used to buy the intended Light Novel Digital Copy ver., currently is to buy "Till I Build My Guild Harem" vol1 or "Between Ninja and Dragon which one is Stronger?" vol1, whichever win the vote after I translate and present the "Free Browsing" version of both of them to public
Previous
Next Post »

9 comments

Click here for comments
Francisco
admin
August 5, 2015 at 1:56 PM ×

"Kekkyoku, Ninja to Dragon wa Docchi ga Tsuyoi no?" FTW!

Reply
avatar
M.A.D
admin
August 6, 2015 at 12:41 PM ×

A vote eh? I vote for the one with higher parental guidance ratings

Reply
avatar
M.A.D
admin
August 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM ×

Incidentally, which LNs have you bought so far?

Reply
avatar
Hexwolfx
admin
August 6, 2015 at 9:10 PM ×

Can you give syompis of the LNs so we know what were picking?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:41 PM ×

I dunno about that, maybe I will maybe I won't, because sometimes it's hard to translate a synopsis

try to decide from the prologue first ^^

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM ×

Have you read it before?

yes the hill is bountiful in there, but on what basis did you choose it?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:43 PM ×

Sorry my translation is only 15+ so.... yeah.....

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:44 PM ×

please red this ^^ http://kurotsuki-novel.blogspot.com/p/donation-financial-report.html

Reply
avatar
Kuroageha
admin
August 7, 2016 at 2:55 AM ×

Ninja and Dragon all the way.

Reply
avatar