Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

Ooze Ooze Ooze

??? : Hmmm.....

??? : What are you doing In-chan?

Indra13 : I just thinking, if I were to ask for a donation for an extra chapter, I wonder how many I can make?

??? : Why are you that curious?

Indra13 : We~ll, yesterday I come playing to one of a translator blog, you see.  And then, and then, one of their reader asking why that series donation amount is different than the other one? then another random reader answer to that reader question, that because that series is only 600 words so it's only $15 and the other one is around 2,000 words so it's $45. That's why I'm curious, how many I could make if I were to implement that with a chapter that is as long as 'that' chapter 2 of pervert healer......

??? : How many words was it again? that ch2 is.

Indra13: only around 24,000 words though, what of it?

??? : Hmmm..... then it's around $600, I guess. The amount that you can charge for it.

Indra13 : Hontou ka yo?! Ac-chan? $600, how many chocolate I can buy with that amount, guhehehe~

Ac-chan : Yeah, you can calculate it if you use your head a bit In-chan......

Indra13 : Ahahahaha, I'm a Slime you know, not like you Ac-chan.....

Ac-chan : *sigh* But I don't think you'll be able to pull it though.

Indra13 : Eh? Why?

Ac-chan : You need faster release.....

Indra13 : Gefu (strike one)

Ac-chan : A good English.....

Indra13 : Gefu (strike two)

Ac-chan : And a good head (smart)......

Indra13 : Gefu~ (strike three~ Indra is dead)

==========================================================================

Ladies & gentlemen, there is a free chapter on your right ^^                                                             HERE
Previous
Next Post »

7 comments

Click here for comments
myblog
admin
July 12, 2015 at 1:02 PM ×

I agree with ac-chan! Tehe ;9

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 12, 2015 at 1:18 PM ×

Ugugugu.... Naniyo, I'm a slime you know....

A slime is a creature that have a slow movement, not smart, and because its not smart, its have difficulties in talking you know T_T

Reply
avatar
M.A.D
admin
July 12, 2015 at 6:40 PM ×

Maybe if you try eating a dragon? I'd recommend fire types, but storm ones seem to be in trend lately~

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 12, 2015 at 7:17 PM ×

Truthfully, I prefer Earth dragons. Imagine flying through the ground. Pretty impervious to fire, able to make trees and stuff. Control magic floating ore inside you to fly in the air. Pretty much the strongest dragon overall, given time and a fantasy world. :D

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 13, 2015 at 1:46 AM ×

Don't eat to much Chico...
U will get fat aniki...

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 13, 2015 at 8:37 AM ×

I don't have [Devourer] or [Sage] as my skill, besides I prefer Chocolate to a Dragon

Reply
avatar