Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

The bad image of asking for donation nowadays

*sigh*

I'm making this post just to clarify things that the troller pointing out on my post before because I see it too many times

because 90% of novel translator nowadays always asking for donations for their own self it's making an image that if a translator asking for donations it must be for themselves, well not for me though.

IF I'M ASKING FOR DONATIONS, ALL THE DONATED MONEY WILL GO TOWARDS BUYING THE DIGITAL COPY OF THAT LIGHT NOVEL

there you have it, I hope that clears a misunderstanding a bit, though a troller will always find something to say to trolling others -_-.

THE DONATION MONEY WON'T EVER GO TOWARDS MY BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE I'M UNABLE TO WITHDRAW IT

there you have it, so rest assured I won't miss use your money.
Previous
Next Post »

16 comments

Click here for comments
Nobody
admin
July 11, 2015 at 2:32 AM ×

where did you get your picture for the donation

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 11, 2015 at 2:37 AM ×

Ma~n, you are the 3rd person who ask it, I wonder if I must making a post specially for that picture?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 11, 2015 at 4:31 AM ×

I won't mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 11, 2015 at 4:53 AM ×

Don't. I found it pretty easily. There's this thing called "Search Google for this Image"

In regards to other people. Screw them. Do what you got to do. Even if that means going on a long looong loooooong vacation

Reply
avatar
Nobody
admin
July 11, 2015 at 6:32 AM ×

i cant find it though...

Reply
avatar
Laclongquan
admin
July 11, 2015 at 9:04 AM ×

That tradition of getting for free spoil the peanut gallery~

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 11, 2015 at 10:34 AM ×

because of what Knowngni said, I won't make a post for the picture LOL

don't worry I'll post a complete chapter next week hope I can do double release but we'll see

Reply
avatar
myblog
admin
July 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM ×

You know... its a bit dangerous to put that picture there. Teenager's parents will see it when they open this blog...

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 11, 2015 at 12:16 PM ×

I want to make a situation like you are in subway train packed up with girls and you are reading "Shomin Sample" Light Novel. *pfft*

Reply
avatar
NekoMK2
admin
July 12, 2015 at 5:37 AM ×

you evil :v :v :v :v :v :V

Reply
avatar
NekoMK2
admin
July 12, 2015 at 5:40 AM ×

checking this blog today out of curiosity and what i found out are "drama" fortunately today is sunday so i can read it in peace, about your donation maybe some people isnt read your older post about it or they just forgetting about this since they just leecher (me leecher thought)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
July 12, 2015 at 11:54 AM ×

Yeah, it's peaceful in Sunday ^^

I don't hate leecher since I'm also one ehehehe, I hate leecher who is talking without understanding what the post is about T_T

Reply
avatar
Francisco
admin
July 12, 2015 at 7:15 PM ×

Couldn't find it either ='(

Reply
avatar
Francisco
admin
July 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM ×

It was a pain in the neck to find it but here is the title
ぼっちがハーレムギルドを創るまで

*Sorry for double posting

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
admin
July 13, 2015 at 11:54 AM ×

Here's a hint. If you use google chrome, "Open image in New Tab" first.

Reply
avatar