Kurotsuki Novel

Kurotsuki Novel

Ting!

So I read that a lot of my reader got confused on how to find the translated chapter?

well then, I'll try to explain a little ^^

Uncomplete Chapter Will be Released As A Post
Sometimes a chapter is too long so I must cut it as a part and then rejoin it later, that cutted chapter will be released as a post.

Finished Chapter Will be Released As A Page
If the uncompleted chapter is finished being translated, it will evolve from a post into a page ^^. Only a completed chapter will be posted in a page so you don't need to ask whether a chapter is completed or not just see whether it's a post or a page ^^.

A Link To The Page Containing The Finished Chapter Will Be Given In A Post
Yeah, so always read my post no matter how stupid the title is because you never know when suddenly *poof* a chapter come out LOL.



Previous
Next Post »

8 comments

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:55 PM ×

First and yay chapter!!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM ×

next time you say first again your comment will be deleted (-_-)

Reply
avatar
anonnimus
admin
August 21, 2015 at 12:40 PM ×

thanks for the hard work, cant wait for the next chapter, how long we have to wait?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
August 22, 2015 at 2:34 PM ×

your welcome ^^

........a year?

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 28, 2015 at 9:17 PM ×

Just going to leave this here c: http://m.wuxiaworld.com/fun-with-translations-bad-translations/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
September 28, 2015 at 10:44 PM ×

you are commenting the same thing thrice so I'll delete the other two

I have read that post yesterday~

......please tell me what do you mean by linking me that post?

do you want to say that my translation is bad or good?

if bad I'll try to improve it (not promise though)

if good your brain must have been fried up by continuously exposed to the bad translation others do, so you think my translation is good

in short yeah I know I'm bad at it but I enjoy doing it ehehehe~

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
November 18, 2015 at 4:38 AM ×

Hello oni-san, i want to read an ero gacha light novel. Can you show me where to find that novel. Translated one of course.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
admin
January 24, 2016 at 3:28 PM ×

I'm not an Oni, in case you wondering, Oni means ogre, demon, devil, etc

it's on the right side bar look for "Rebirth Online World"

Reply
avatar